As a technical designer in the Inventor drawing package, you are responsible for translating customer requirements into technical drawings on a daily basis, as well as preparing production work. Your drawing work is the beginning of well thought-out, high-quality illuminated advertising, which you will frequently see both nationally and internationally. After an introductory period, you will work independently on various projects within the group. Your work consists of drawing up 3D drawings and detailed drawings. A nice and important job within a team of 9 colleagues, consisting of technical designers, work planners and buyers.
Who are you?
– MBO level of work and thinking
– Experience with Inventor is a must.
– Knowledge and experience with technology
– You work in a structured and result-oriented way
What do we offer you?
– You will work for the market leader in the field of petrol station identification, illuminated advertising and special lighting projects
– In a challenging, independent and responsible position
– We offer plenty of room for people with their own initiative
– We are an innovative organization with an informal and open work atmosphere
– We have excellent terms of employment, good means of communication and presentation and a pension scheme
Please submit your application below