As Manager Engineering & Purchase, you are responsible for the daily management of 7 employees in the work preparation and purchasing department.You lead the team in efficiently processing and supervising customer requirements for products and product specifications. You are the link between sales and production and together with the production manager you are responsible for optimising and monitoring the production planning, so that maximum output from the production capacity can be realised. Together with the purchasers, you select suppliers, request quotations, negotiate prices and delivery times, and place purchase orders, whereby you are ultimately responsible for project purchases.
Who are you?
– Higher education (HBO) with knowledge of technology
– You have a passion for product development and come up with smart technical solutions
– 3-5 years’ professional experience in a similar position is preferred
– Experience with the Inventor drawing package is an advantage.
– You are decisive and result-oriented. You are a winner!
– You are customer-oriented and communicatively strong
– You are cost-conscious and can plan and organise efficiently
– You think in possibilities and have a hand-on mentality
– You are positive, tenacious, convincing and you work in a structured and result-oriented way
– In addition, you are used to working with different departments
What do we offer you?
– You will work for the market leader in the field of petrol station identification, illuminated advertising and special lighting projects
– In a challenging, independent and responsible position where you report directly to the management
– We offer plenty of room for people with their own initiative
– We are an innovative organization with an informal and open work atmosphere
– We have excellent terms of employment, good means of communication and presentation and a pension scheme. A company car is also part of this great job.
Please submit your application below